Monday, November 09, 2009

Birthday Love :)

6 November came round again, sending me into a whirlpool of plenty of love and surprises. I have so many people to thank, so much to say to various individuals, but I guess the message is simple - Thank you :)

To Jayasri, Genevieve, Michael, Shatrughan and Neshanti, thank you for teaming up with Vanessa and Shawn to throw me such a cute red-themed picnic at Marina Barrage! I will never forget how Michael picked me up and spun me round whilst I was still blindfolded, how red every thing was, how twisted we got and how all 5 of you sat and waited in the rain for me :) I'm grateful for school mates and friends like you, who remember the nitty gritty details of what I like and my preferences. Thanks for being blessings!

To my beloved SMU/Private Uni cell, thank you for the huge surprise at NewYork NewYork :) I was caught off-guard because cell was cancelled! But thank you all for the huge card, your presence, for your friendships and singing me the birthday song over and over :) Looking forward to such times again!

To Joy and Xue Ting (Silly Sista!), thanks for dropping by at dinner. I've missed you both so much, you have no idea. Thanks for the 4 and a half hour conversation Joy, I've missed too much of your life and that made up for a lot :)

To my Sengkang girls, thank you for the surprise dinner, presents and cake. Thank you for being little blessings because your lives mean so much to me. Thank you for being my uplifters every week, for being the cheeky girls that you all are :) Saranghae!

To Sengkang 2 and 3, thank you ALL for being so sweet and thoughtful :) To the Sengkang leaders - Sam, Ming Wei, Abby and Geraldine, thank you for being the ones walking and serving alongside with me. For all your encouragements and support, xie xie :)

To Jasper and Jae, thank you for blessing me with great reads! Thank you for being the little ones to help me grow in my walk as I mentor and serve with you :) You have more potential than you know!

To Vanessa and Shawn, thank you for sticking with me through my blindfolded moments, for making me do silly things along the road and for bringing me to my surprise! I do appreciate you both very much, don't you forget that.

To the one and only Bean Friend, thank you for helping me sum up my very happening day with a heartfelt note, for being there to watch me be surprised and for singing my birthday song so loudly, haha! Here's to many more years of friendship :)

To all of you who wished me via text, Facebook, Twitter and any other possible way, THANK YOU. Because of all of you, I'm able to see how my life has been used to be as much of a blessing as possible :) I'm definitely looking forward to investing more time and effort into your lives, just as you have all invested into my life.

And not forgetting the man of my life - Thank You, God, for giving me life, and life to the full :) You gave me my life verse and the song of my season to remind me that You will always be with me. Just where would I be without You here in my life? My life is the way it is because of You.

Here's to my 19th year on earth and many more years of growing and maturing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home